- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 to 5 years of overall professional web development experience
- Communicate effectively in English.
- Successful track record in working across organizational boundaries and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- A strongly creative approach and an ability to turn ideas into richly functional products.
- Experience working with a SaaS product.
- Experience with unit, Integration & performance testing processes specific to either a SaaS product or more generally with a B2B relationship.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Solutions.
About the job
At Zmags, we follow a simple but vital premise: "Focus on the positive user impact and amazing byproducts will follow." Throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes—you’ll envision how people will experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical. We care deeply about the people who use our products. We collaborate closely with engineering and product management to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them. As a Full stack developer, you’ll closely work with product and other engineering teams to craft industry-leading web tools—from concept to execution.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design